Weight Room Rules
1. Weights must be returned to the racks following the workout. Do not lean them against the walls or racks.
2. Proper athletic attire must be worn at all times, including athletic footwear and shirts (no sandals). Determination and enforcement of this policy is the responsibility of the Fitness Center Staff.
3. In the interest of safety, spotters must be used at all times.
4. Spring collars must be used on weight bars during workouts at all times.
5. If someone is waiting, equipment must be shared between multiple sets.
6. Equipment and benches must be wiped clean of perspiration after each workout. Towels are required for use of weight equipment and benches.
7. Water bottles may be used in the weight room, provided they contain plain water only.
8. Weights must be kept clear of mirrors at all times.