- Individuals may make reservations by phoning 677‐3962 or by walk-in (go to the front desk).
- Reservations can be made one day in advance for all courts.
- Weekend and Monday reservations will be made on Friday.
- Courts will be reserved on the hour for one hour only.
- Personnel may only make one reservation per day.
- Individuals reserving courts will have a 15 minute grace period to claim the court. If court is not claimed by person reserving it in that time, the court will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shoes of "non-marking" materials will be worn on the courts. No street shoes will be authorized.
- By order of the Installation Commander, protective eyewear must be worn while using the racquetball courts.