Main Website > Families & Youth > Family Child Care > Be a Home Care Provider

Be a Home Care Provider

If you're an active duty or retired military spouse and are interested in a rewarding career in child care, please contact the FCC office at 677- 6115 for more information.

You must be licensed by the Air Force to provide child care in base housing.